ChargePlace Scotland Help Centre
The ChargePlace Scotland Help Centre is the place to find answers to any questions you have about accessing our network and charging your Electric Vehicle (EV) in Scotland. Whether you’re new to driving an EV, are an experienced network user or are just seeking more information, our Help Centre is designed to answer the most frequently asked questions.
Our most frequently asked questions:
- How do I accept the T&Cs for ChargePlace Scotland, if I haven’t had the email?
- How do I access charge points on the ChargePlace Scotland network?
- What is the cost to access charge points on the ChargePlace Scotland network?
- How do I locate charge points on the ChargePlace Scotland network?
- How do I report a fault with a charge point on the ChargePlace Scotland network?
New charge points are regularly announced on our social media pages along with the latest news about the EV industry. Make sure you follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date with the latest developments across the network and helpful guidance for EV drivers.