The following charge point owners have taken the decision to introduce or update their charging tariff to ensure their charging estate can be maintained, remain accessible and financially sustainable. Allowing continued investment in line with the growth of the network.
These new tariffs will be in effect in January. We advise drivers to check via local signage, the CPS website map and tariff list before connecting to avoid any unexpected charges.
Please also refer to any local parking restrictions which may be in place.
- Alten Lorry Park Development LTD – £0.75p per kWh with a minimum charge of £6.00, and an overstay fee of £10 is applied after 4 hours.
- Blackwood Homes – £0.75p per kWh with an overstay fee of £30 is applied after 9 hours.
- Blairtummock Housing Association – £0.30p per kWh with a minimum charge of £1.00. Overstay fee of £5 applied if charging exceeds 4 hours.
- Edinburgh College – AC Charging points – £0.25p per kWh with an overstay fee of £30 after 4 hours. DC charging points -£0.35p per kWh with an overstay fee of £30 after 45 minutes, £1 Connection fee, No return within 4 hours.
- Gleaner Ltd – £1.02 per kWh with a minimum charge of £1.50
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise – £0.28p per kWh and £1 minimum charge
- Hillcrest Homes – £0.30 per kWh with a £1 connection fee plus a £20 overstay fee applied after 190 minutes
- Homelands Fife – £0.72p per kWh with a minimum charge of £1 and a £1.00 connection fee.
- Kyle & Lochalsh Community Trust – £0.45p per kWh with a £1.50 minimum charge and a connection fee of £1.00
- Murrayfield Curling Ltd – £0.45 per kWh – £1 connection fee
- North Lanarkshire Council – AC Charging Points – £0.27p per kWh. Rapid Charging Points – £0.40p per kW with a £30 overstay after 60 minutes
- Perth & Kinross Council – AC Charging Points £0.30p per kWh and a £10 overstay fee after 4 hours. DC Charging Points – £0.35p per kWh and a £10 overstay fee after 1 hour
- Pentland Ferries – £0.48p per kWh with a minimum charge of £1.50 and a £5 overstay fee after 90minutes.
- Solway View Campsite – £0.60p per kWh with a connection fee of a £1.00
- Supportico Ltd c/a Radisson Blu Perth (previously Station Hotel Perth) – £1.50 per kWh with a £1.50 connection fee
- Summerhall – £0.50p per kWh with an overstay fee of £5 after 4 hours
- The Electrical Contractors’ Association of Scotland – £0.25p per kWh
- The Lovat Loch Loch Ness Ltd – Fast Charger £0.35p per kWh with a connection fee of £1.50 and a £10 overstay fee applied after 3 hours. Rapid Charger £0.50p per kWh with a connection fee of £1.50 and a £25 overstay fee applied after 1 hour.