The following charge point owners have taken the decision to introduce or update their charging tariff to ensure their charging estate can be maintained, remain accessible and financially sustainable. Allowing continued investment in line with the growth of the network.
These new tariffs will be in effect from 1st October 2023. We advise drivers to check local signage, the CPS website map and tariff list before connecting to avoid any unexpected charges.
Please also refer to any local parking restrictions which may be in place.
East Renfrewshire Council
- Slow/Fast £0.40 per kWh
- Rapid £0.70 per kWh with a minimum fee of £1.00. An overstay fee of £1.00 per minute applies after 60 minutes.
Highlands & Islands Airport Limited
- Slow/Fast £0.35 per kWh with a £1 connection fee.
- Rapid £0.70 per kWh with a connection fee of £1.00. An overstay fee of £1 per minutes applies after 45 minutes.
- £0.67 per kWh between 6am – 6pm. £0.47 per kWh between 6pm – 6am. Minimum charge £1.50. An overstay fee of £8.00 applies after 5 hours.
Ochiltree Community Hub
- £0.45 per kWh with £1.00 minimum charge, £1.00 connection fee and £5.00 overstay fee after 3 hours.
Ossian Developments Ltd / Woodland Glencoe
- £0.38 per kWh with a £2.50 minimum fee.
Pillars of Hercules
- £0.30 per kWh
Robert Gordon University
- £0.47 per kWh with a £1.00 connection fee. An overstay fee of £10 applies after 4 hours