The following charge point owners have taken the decision to introduce or update their charging tariff to ensure their charging estate can be maintained, remain accessible and financially sustainable. Allowing continued investment in line with the growth of the network.
These new tariffs will be in effect from 1st November 2023. We advise drivers to check local signage, the CPS website map and tariff list before connecting to avoid any unexpected charges.
Please also refer to any local parking restrictions which may be in place.
Blairtummock Housing Association
- £0.40 per kWh. £0.40 minimum fee. Overstay fee of £1.00 applies after 1 hour.
Castleton Farm Shop
- £0.50 per kWh. £0.50 connection fee. £5 minimum fee.
Dundee City Council
- Slow/Fast – £0.40 per kWh. £0.38 connection fee. £10 overstay fee if time exceeds 190 minutes.
- Rapid – £0.45 per kWh. £0.38 connection fee. £10 overstay fee if time exceeds 70 minutes.
- Ultra-Rapid – £0.50 per kWh. £0.38 connection fee. £10 overstay fee if time exceeds 70 minutes.
Overstay fees will not apply at multi-storey car parks – Greenmarket, Gellatly Street & Olympia.
- £0.40 per kWh
Melville Housing Association
- £0.40 per kWh. £1.00 connection fee. £1.00 minimum fee.
Nairn Community and Arts Centre
- £0.50 per kW. An overstay fee of £10.00 is applied after 5 hours.
Portpatrick Harbour Community
- £0.65 per kWh. £1.50 minimum fee.
West Lothian Council
- Slow – £0.40 per kWh. £1.00 minimum fee.
- Fast – £0.40 per kWh. £1.00 minimum fee. £10.00 overstay fee if time exceeds three hours. (10 min grace period). No overstay fee if session ends between 20:00 and 08:00.
- Rapid – £0.50 per kWh. £1.00 minimum fee. £10.00 overstay fee if time exceeds 50 minutes. (10 min grace period). No return within 90 Minutes.