The following charge point owners have taken the decision to introduce or update a charging tariff to ensure they can continue to maintain the chargers they own on the network, to make them more accessible and financially sustainable. Allowing continued investment towards the growth of the network.
These new tariffs will be in effect from 1st June 2022. We advise drivers to check via local signage, the CPS website map and tariff list before connecting to avoid any unexpected charges. Please also check for any local parking restrictions which may be in place.
- Cologin and the Barn Bar – £0.29 per kWh with a minimum fee of £1.00 (Charge Point 51954)
- EuroGarages – £0.40 per kWh, £1.50 minimum with a connection fee of £0.50 (Charge Points 51544 & 51545)
- KCA Deutag – £0.38 per kWh, £1.50 minimum charge – £5 overstay fee applies after 5 hours. (Charge Points 51417 & 51418)
- Largs Yacht Haven – £0.35 per kWh, £1.00 minimum charge (Charge Point 50654)
- Scrabster Harbour Trust – £0.30 per kWh, with a £1.00 minimum charge (Charge Point 51528)
- Teviot Electric Car Club – Reducing from £0.48 per kWh to £0.35 per kWh (Charge Points 53280 & 53281)