The following charge point owners have taken the decision to introduce or update a charging tariff to ensure they can continue to maintain the chargers they own on the network, to make them more accessible and financially sustainable. Allowing continued investment towards the growth of the network.
These new tariffs will be in effect from 1st July 2022. We advise drivers to check via local signage, the CPS website map and tariff list before connecting to avoid any unexpected charges. Please also check for any local parking restrictions which may be in place.
- Aberdeenshire Council – £0.24 per kWh.
- Arbuthnott Community Association – £0.40 per kWh, minimum charge £1.50. £10.00 if charging exceeds 3 hours
- Ben Cruachan Inn – £0.50 per kWh with a minimum charge of £1.50 and a connection fee of £0.50. Overstay fee of £5.00 applies after 4 hours.
- Crieff Hydro Hotels – £0.38 per kWh with a £1.00 minimum charge
- East Lothian Council
- Destination Chargers – £0.25 per kWh with a £1.00 minimum fee per session (not a connection fee).
- Journey Chargers (43-50kW) £0.40 per kWh with a £2.00 minimum fee per session (not a connection fee). Overstay fee of £30 applies after 45 minutes. No-return within 90 minutes.
- High Power Journey Chargers (>50kW) £0.50 per kWh with a £2.00 minimum fee per sessions (not a connection fee). Overstay fee of £30 applies after 45 minutes. No-return within 90 minutes.
- Eildon Housing Association. The Weaving Shed – £0.30 per kWh, £1.00 minimum charge
- Glendoick Garden Centre – £0.32 per kWh, £1.50 minimum charge. Connection fee of £1.50. £1.00 overstay after 2 hours
- Perth Station Hotel – £0.35 per kWh, £1.00 connection fee.
- Taste Perthshire – £0.33 per kWh (7kW) £0.53 per kWh (50kW)
- Three Lochs Holiday Park £0.35 per kWh