The following charge point owners have taken the decision to introduce or update their charging tariff to ensure their charging estate can be maintained, remain accessible and financially sustainable. Allowing continued investment in line with the growth of the network.
These new tariffs will be in effect from 1st August 2022. We advise drivers to check via local signage, the CPS website map and tariff list before connecting to avoid any unexpected charges.
Please also check for any local parking restrictions which may be in place.
- Arisaig Community Trust – £0.50 per kWh
- Angus Housing Association – £1.00 per kWh
- Beechbrae, West Lothian – £0.42 per kWh
- Bernera Community Association – £0.40 per kWh, minimum charge £2.00. Overstay fee of £3.00 per hour after 5 hours
- Central Radio Taxis (Tullcross) Ltd – £0.30 per kWh, minimum charge £1.00. Overstay fee of £30 after 1 hour
- Craigellachie Filling Station – £0.55 per kWh, £1.00 connection fee
- Elecar – £0.37 per kWh, connection fee £1.50. £15 overstay fee after 12 hours
- Eurogarages – £0.40 per kWh
- Improvement Services, Livingston – £0.50 per kWh
- Langstane Housing Association – £0.25 per kWh. Overstay fee of £30 after 30 mins
- New College Lanarkshire – £0.25 per kWh, minimum charge £2.50
- Port Bhaigh Campsite – £0.35 per kWh
- Port William Inshore Rescue Service – £0.25 per kWh, connection fee £1.00
- Taste Perthshire – Slow/Fast £0.33 per kWh. Rapid £0.53 per kWh
- The Green Welly Stop – £0.50 per kWh, minimum charge £3.50
- The Reef Inn, Tiree – £0.50 per kWh