The purpose of this webpage is to display the network development figures reported for ChargePlace Scotland for November 2020.
All figures published are applicable to publicly accessible units on the ChargePlace Scotland network only, while the network availability figure given is the monthly average and the figures reported for new charging units are for the reporting month only (i.e., this figure is not a rolling total).
|Monthly availability||New charging units||Total charging units|
|Total kWh charged||Total charging sites||Total charging connectors|
New charge points
In November 2020, 23 charge points were added to the ChargePlace Scotland network:
- 1x 50kW and 4x 7kW units at Menteith Road, Motherwell, ML1 1AZ
- 2x 7kW units at Mart Street, Hawick, TD9 9NQ
- 2x 7kW units at Buccleuch Road, Hawick, TD9 0EH
- 1x 50kW unit at Saltcoats Road, Gullane, EH31 2AQ
- 1x 22kW unit at High Street, Ormiston, EH35 5LN
- 1x 7kW unit at The Harbour, Portpatrick, DG9 8AN
- 1x 22kW unit at Floors Terrace, Dunbar, EH42 1BD
- 1x 22kW unit at Walden Place, Gifford, EH41 4QP
- 1x DC-only 50kW unit at Seton Road, Longniddry, EH32 0LD
- 1x 22kW unit at Craigowen Road, Dundee, DD2 4NL
- 2x 7kW units at Burngreen Hall, Kilsyth, G65 0HT
- 2x 7kW units at St Charles Avenue, Carstairs Junction, ML11 8PQ
- 1x 50kW and 1x 22kW unit at Kilvean Road, Inverness, IV3 8JN
- 2x 50kW units, 2x 22kW units and 1x 7kW unit at Station Road, Airdrie, ML6 7BL
- 2x 50kW units and 1x 22kW unit at Inchvannie Court Car Park, Dingwall, IV15 9SE
- 2x 50kW units and 1x 7kW unit at West Clyde Street, Helensburgh, G84 8SQ
- 1x 50kW unit at Bridge Street Car Park, Kilbirnie, KA25 7BL
- 1x 50kW unit at Schoolwell Street Car Park, Stevenson, KA20 3DL
- 1x 7kW unit at Union Street Car Park, Saltcoats, KA21 5LL
- 1x 50kW unit at Bay Street Car Park, Fairlie, KA29 0AL
- 1x 50kW unit at Innerleithen Road, Peebles, EH45 8BA
- 1x 7kW unit at Breaclete, Great Bernera, Isle of Lewis, HS2 9LT
- 1x 50kW and 1x 22kW unit at Hareness Road, Altens Industrial Estate, AB12 3LE
About ChargePlace Scotland
ChargePlace Scotland is Scotland’s national Electric Vehicle (EV) charging network. Owned and developed by the Scottish Government, and funded in partnership through a public grant from Local Authorities and other organisations. Aiming to install charge points across Scotland from Shetland to the Scottish borders, making owning an Electric Vehicle accessible for all Scottish drivers.
The ChargePlace Scotland network has grown from 55 public charge points in 2013 to over 1,500 in 2020. All publicly available charge points are displayed on our live map, which provides details about the location, type, status and availability of each unit.
New charge points are installed regularly on the network, with the ongoing support of Transport Scotland.