Following an electrical inspection of public EV charging points in Perth and Kinross, defects have been identified with the electrical supply to the some of the units which has necessitated them having to be isolated. The EV chargers affected are older models installed in 2013. To complete the necessary repairs requires coordination between a number of specialist contractors including SSEN that do not return from leave until 10 January 2022. A programme of works will be developed with them to progress the repairs, prioritising those sites that have been left with no EV charge points.
The locations and corresponding chargers are as follows:
- Atholl Street, Dunkeld – 51249
- Rie-Achan Car Park, Pitlochry – 50281, 50282, 50297
- Moness Terrace, Aberfeldy – 50995, 50811
- King Street, Crieff – 50813, 50993
- Crown Inn Wynd, Auchterarder – 51250
- Park & Ride, Kinross – 50745, 51516, 50279, 50280